Please Note: The products shown in photos have been professionally painted. Color swatches are for informational purposes only and may differ from the actual merchandise. Colors on your screen are also affected by monitor settings and browser.
Check product Condition in Description.
ACKS 1/43 AV-98 Ingram Unit 1
1/43 AV-98 Ingram Unit 1 Atashi no Pato-chan o kaese! :D Had an Ingram at some point in time, but it was a simpler kit back i ...
The sealing covers that characterize the Patlabor are made of plastic parts with a realistic design, and combined with the built-in joints, you can enjoy recreating various scenes from the play. The leg hatches and cockpit hatch can be deployed without replacement, and the cockpit seat can be raised and lowered to allow the pilot, Noa Izumi, to be positioned in a seated position.
In addition to the revolver canon and stun stick, five different wrist parts are included. The figure also comes in 1/43 scale, which is the international standard for miniature cars, and can be easily combined with existing miniature cars.
Series Mobile Police Patlabor
Condition This is a model kit and requires assembly.
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
diosyntaxa wants this! -2y
Atashi no Pato-chan o kaese! :D Had an Ingram at some point in time, but it was a simpler kit back in the 90s sometime. Need this one as well!Comment Thank you for your feedback! You already voted Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try again
- Snap kit of color-coded molding, no adhesive required
- Markings in various parts of the fuselage are reproduced in water transfer decals.
- Stan stick comes with one each in a telescopic state
- Comes with one revolver cannon is a representative equipment of Ingram.
- The sealing part of the joint is made of plastic, allowing a high degree of freedom in posing.
- The cockpit can be opened and closed, and the same scale figure of Noa Izumi in the boarding position is included.
- The hatch in the calf can be opened and closed to store the revolver cannon inside.
- The head shutter and retractable patrol light can be replaced to reproduce the opening and closing.
Finishing: Top Coat/Super Clear
You don’t need cement.
You don’t need paint.
Recommended for 15 years & up
I want it! I have it!
Share your thought
Click I have it! and add your personal review to get 5 GP points instantly!
Click I want it! and share your thought and add your wishlist