Please Note: The products shown in photos have been professionally painted. Color swatches are for informational purposes only and may differ from the actual merchandise. Colors on your screen are also affected by monitor settings and browser.
Check product Condition in Description.
Coming in Jul 2023Pre Order
Preorder is still available but number is limited. Get this before it is too late!
Figure-rise Standard Amplified Shinegreymon
Preorder $59.95 Regular Price $64.95
With this product, you earn 120 GP points.
This description will be updated soon
Grade/Scale Figure-rise Series
Series Digimon: Digital Monsters
Condition This is a model kit and requires assembly.
There are no reviews yet Be the first to review this product
From "Digimon Savers", the light dragon type Digimon "Shine Greymon" is lined up in the Amplified series!
- Thorough pursuit of modeling and gimmicks with the full cooperation of "Mr. As'Maria".
- Jewel seals and PET seals are used for the giant sword "Geo Gray Sword" to achieve a glossy texture and detailed expression. Equipped with a plastic model original gimmick, it can be transformed into a twin sword mode by replacing parts.
- By using joint parts, the Geo Gray Sword can be mounted on both legs in twin sword mode.
- The pull-out structure of the shoulder joint expands the range of movement, reproducing the ability to hold the "Geo Gray Sword" with both hands.
- We realize grounding with sense of stability by providing movable axis in tip of foot. In addition, the armor behind the knees is linked to the legs to expand the range of motion.
- Each feather of the wing can be moved individually, and the silhouette changes greatly when deployed and retracted.
- A lead wire is built into the tail to create detailed expressions.
- In consideration of the expandability as a plastic model, hard points for expansion are placed in various places.
- Accessories: Geo Gray Sword × 1, Joint parts × 1 formula, Seal × 1, PET seal × 1, Jewel seal × 1, Lead wire × 1
Finishing: Top Coat/Super Clear
You don't need cement.
You don't need paint.
Recommended for 15 years & up
I want it! I have it!
Share your thought
Click I have it! and add your personal review to get 5 GP points instantly!
Click I want it! and share your thought and add your wishlist
Be the first to review this product