Please Note: The products shown in photos have been professionally painted. Color swatches are for informational purposes only and may differ from the actual merchandise. Colors on your screen are also affected by monitor settings and browser.
Check product Condition in Description.
HMM Zoids EPZ-003 Great Saber (Marking Plus Ver.)
Good Kit overall, but has problems with loose parts Over all, I'd say this kit is pretty darn good. When completed, the Great Saber looks like one ...
Series Zoids Series
Condition This is a model kit and requires assembly.
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
Zeming Lu reviewed this! -2y
Good Kit overall, but has problems with loose parts Over all, I'd say this kit is pretty darn good. When completed, the Great Saber looks like one menacing machine, and it's definitely got the cool factor going for it. That being said, there's some problems with this kit that distract it from it's great design. For one, there are several places with loose parts - especially on the foot and legs. This makes it hard to pose, and you may want to just consider gluing down the pieces that don't move so that the kit doesn't fall apart when trying to pose it. There's also some pretty obvious seamlines on the kit that I kinda wish Kotobukiya did a better job of hiding.
One thing that I feel like I must point out - the instructions in the instruction booklet is really bad, like probably the worst I've ever had to use. Instead of showing where the parts should lay against each other on the inside, the booklet insists on having the exterior piece showing, hiding how the pieces should actually be attached on the inside. This caused me to go ??? several times on parts where it wasn't clear how they should be attached. It almost felt like the booklet did everything it could to make the build process more complex than it actually was.
TL;DR The kit is good, but don't touch it when done. Also the instructions are bad.Comment Thank you for your feedback! You already voted Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try again
- The head cockpit hatch opens and closes, and comes with a general pilot figure.
- The zoid core part built into the fuselage can be removed.
- Various empire common armaments are included. It is also possible to replace the parts of the aircraft as you like.
- Clear parts of the head cockpit have been added with colorless clear molding in addition to the conventional clear red.
- It is possible to paint with your favorite clear color.
- New decals with abundant emblems and caution marks that are indispensable for the reproduction of the aircraft belonging to the Geneva Imperial Army are newly attached and can be finished precisely by pasting them as you like.
Finishing: Top Coat/Super Clear
You don't need cement.
You don't need paint.
Recommended for 15 years & up
I want it! I have it!
Share your thought
Click I have it! and add your personal review to get 5 GP points instantly!
Click I want it! and share your thought and add your wishlist