Please Note: The products shown in photos have been professionally painted. Color swatches are for informational purposes only and may differ from the actual merchandise. Colors on your screen are also affected by monitor settings and browser.
Check product Condition in Description.
JGSDF Type 07-III Tank Nacchin [Green Ver.]
Has a few small issues but overall very nice I did an embarrassing amount of research on this kit before preordering. One of the small issues is ...
Strong little fella Got this guy hoping it would be a different kind of build and it was in that regard. The unique desi ...
JGSDF Type 07-III Tank Nacchin my boi is ready. he goin <3 <3
"JGSDF Type 07-III Tank Nacchin" is an original character created by the robot designer Moi, who is active on social media. This original gray color scheme was designed especially for this plastic model kit!
Grade/Scale Frame Arms Compatible
Series Misc. Robot Characters
Character Video Character Video
Condition This is a model kit and requires assembly.
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
sheybh9x has this! -1y
Strong little fella Got this guy hoping it would be a different kind of build and it was in that regard. The unique design lends to a fittingly unique build and its pretty solid all things considered. There are quite a few color inaccuracies but i expect that from kotobukiya kits at this point and they arent really that egregious to me personally. However, i think the best thing about this kit to me is the amount of compatibility it has with other mecha model kit accessories. The description claims compatibility with other kotobukiya accessories but ive found a lot of bandai accessories work too. So if youve got a lot of kits lying around like me I'd say its worth trying to see which ones work with it, you might be surprised. I'd say this little guy is definitely worth it and I might just get the other variants too.Comment Thank you for your feedback! You already voted Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try again
Alexander has this! -9m
Has a few small issues but overall very nice I did an embarrassing amount of research on this kit before preordering. One of the small issues is that the parts on the forearms are not sized properly and slipping the armor sleeve over the internal pieces causes stress marks on the armor part. I recommend that you sand down both internal forearm tabs slightly before assembly to prevent this. I haven't noticed any other tolerance issues but do keep an eye out. This thing also has some precarious balance which is why there's a tiny stand you can put it on. It does look nice overall though so I recommend it as long as you keep the above in mind.Comment Thank you for your feedback! You already voted Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try again
- The model was made using CAD data specially created by the original designer Moi for the purpose of this kit.
- This high-spec full-action model has 62 points of articulation.
- The model has a variety of articulation features, including those utilizing pop-out joints for the shoulders and knees and sliding joints for the thighs.
- The model's gray color scheme is designed to match the default dark gray color of M.S.G (Modeling Support Goods). By utilizing the 18 3mm connection points, the model can be easily and naturally customized into your own unique design.
- The runners for the kit are made in five different colors, making it easy to assemble the model in its original color scheme with no painting required.
- This kit comes with a special WEAPON UNIT05 BATTLE AXE & LONG RIFLE (discontinued) in the Nacchin color scheme. Nacchin can hold the weapon by using the included weapon holding hands.・This model was designed with future customizations in mind, and the hatch on the head can be opened and closed like the original Nacchin.
- *The cockpit seat and pilot are not recreated on this model.
- The "tail" part is made of flexible wire that can be posed.
- The "Eye Panel Part (Looking Forward)" is pre-painted with blue eyes on a black background.
- The kit includes three additional blank eye panel parts which can be affixed with the included decals to create a variety of expressions.
- The kit includes two "Universal Grip Parts" equipped with 3mm joints. These parts can be used with a wide range of parts, including M.S.G.
- The point for 3mm connection joints on the bottom of the model is compatible with the included Nacchin base or the separately sold New Flying Base.
- The kit includes a light gray head cover as a bonus part. Users can choose to build Nacchin in a color scheme similar to the original character.
- Included Items:
- Nacchin Model (Two Color Options for the Head Cover)
- WEAPON UNIT05 BATTLE AXE & LONG RIFLE (Nacchin Color Scheme)
- Eye Panel Parts (Pre-Painted/Looking Forward x1, Blank x3)
- Weapon Holding Hands (Left and Right)
- Universal Grip Parts x2
- 3mm Joints x4
- Nacchin Stand
Finishing: Top Coat/Super Clear
You don’t need cement.
You don’t need paint.
Recommended for 15 years & up
I want it! I have it!
Share your thought
Click I have it! and add your personal review to get 5 GP points instantly!
Click I want it! and share your thought and add your wishlist