Please Note: The products shown in photos have been professionally painted. Color swatches are for informational purposes only and may differ from the actual merchandise. Colors on your screen are also affected by monitor settings and browser.
Check product Condition in Description.
With this product, you earn 38 GP points.
Get ready to build more dinosaurs! This model kit of the Triceratops lets you build either the skeleton or the entire dang dinosaur, and the joints are articulated so you can pose it in one of a few different ways!
Grade/Scale Nature and Explorer
Condition This is a model kit and requires assembly.
There are no reviews yet Be the first to review this product
"Triceratops" with three horns from "Plannosaurus", a brand that "knows dinosaurs" with your own hands by assembling yourself while checking the skeleton and skin of dinosaurs one by one!
- You can know from the internal structure of the dinosaur in the "skeletal build".
- "Dinosaur build" restores the appearance of a dinosaur with specifications unique to plastic models that attach outer skin parts from the top of the skeleton.
- Since tools such as nippers and adhesives are not required, it is easy to assemble.
- Faithfully reproduces the structure of the forelimbs with the back of the hand facing outward, as if doing a "small front".
- Small details such as the "dental battery" that is characteristic of herbivorous dinosaurs are also expressed.
- The fur on the back has been carefully recreated based on scientific theory.
- Mouth opening and closing, forelimbs, hindlimbs, neck, and other parts are movable, allowing you to display in your favorite pose.
- Accessories: Seal × 1, Pedestal × 1
Finishing: Top Coat/Super Clear
You don't need cement.
You don't need paint.
Recommended for 15 years & up
I want it! I have it!
Share your thought
Click I have it! and add your personal review to get 5 GP points instantly!
Click I want it! and share your thought and add your wishlist
Be the first to review this product