Please Note: The products shown in photos have been professionally painted. Color swatches are for informational purposes only and may differ from the actual merchandise. Colors on your screen are also affected by monitor settings and browser.
Check product Condition in Description.
TAMOTU [Sky Blue Ver.]
Fun little build, but read all the way through first! Very cute and easy to build however if you're used to following along with regular bandai kits ...
Series Misc. Robot Characters
Condition This is a model kit and requires assembly.
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
Daniel Dwyer has this! -2y
Fun little build, but read all the way through first! Very cute and easy to build however if you're used to following along with regular bandai kits you might miss a crucial step to get it looking like the box. At the very end there's a color guide which tells you to paint behind some of the clear parts. Wish I really paid closer attention to that because once you get on those head and tail lamp clear parts there's no real way of removing them to slap some paint down. I should have thoroughly looked through the instructions so that's on me. Hopefully no one else misses that.
Other than that and wishing the wheels actually turned it's a great break from gunpla before diving back into it!Comment Thank you for your feedback! You already voted Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try again
- Model Specifications:
- This model has 25 points of articulation as a full action model kit.
- This model is built with a complete inner frame to which all outer parts can be removed.
- This model can transform from “Normal Mode” when it’s running to “Work Mode” when it’s walking/working.
- 13 points for 3mm connection joints are set throughout this model.
- The color scheme of this model kit is orange, gray, and clear. This model kit can be assembled into a product close to the character model. (The separately sold TAMOTU [Sky Blue Ver.] will have a different color scheme.)
- The points for 3mm connection joints on the lower half of the model is compatible with the separately sold New Flying Base.
- How to Enjoy:
- TAMOTU can be freely customized with parts from existing M.S.G, Frame Arms, Frame Arms Girl, and Hexa Gear by using the optional 3mm connection joints with the points.
- Despite the differences in scale, this model can be placed together and enjoyed with other models such as NON scale Frame Arms Girl and 1/24 scale Hexa Gear.
- Included Items:
- TAMOTU Model
- Optional Arm x1
- Double-Arm Compatible Parts x1
- 3mm Connection Joints x4
Finishing: Top Coat/Super Clear
You don’t need cement.
You don’t need paint.
Recommended for 15 years & up
I want it! I have it!
Share your thought
Click I have it! and add your personal review to get 5 GP points instantly!
Click I want it! and share your thought and add your wishlist