Please Note: The products shown in photos have been professionally painted. Color swatches are for informational purposes only and may differ from the actual merchandise. Colors on your screen are also affected by monitor settings and browser.
Second verse, same as the first! 30 Minutes Missions was Bandai's answer to Frame Arms, so we are not surprised that there is an equal reaction to Frame Arms Girls. Of course this line uses the same 3mm peg system that 30MM does, so you can freely combine kits and elements from both lineups for a varied and unique finished product! This kit includes everything you need right out of the gate to have a fully-functional finished product upon completion. It comes with the main body, face parts, and hairstyle parts in addition to a sword, shield, and interchangeable hands! You can combine this with the separately-sold option parts to create a unique character.
An all-in-one item that includes a character body, three types of facial expressions, and armor parts.
- Smooth assembly is possible by arranging runner parts in pursuit of [optimum] with an awareness of ease of assembly and work leads.
- Tampo printing is used for the face parts. You can enjoy changing facial expressions according to the scene.
- Face parts / hairstyle parts / body parts are lined up for each part. You can create your own favorite sister by combining it with the separately sold parts.
- You can enjoy customization by installing various optional parts sold separately.
- Uses a shaft with a diameter of 3 mm common to the 30 MINUTES series. [30 MINUTES MISSIONS] parts can also be installed as an option.
- [30 MINUTES SISTERS] The official website has a [Customized Simulator] that allows you to imagine the actual recombination of plastic models.
Accessories: Sword x 1, Shield x 1, Face parts x 3 types, Armor parts x 1 set, Hand parts Grip hands (left and right), weapon holders (left and right)