Please Note: The products shown in photos have been professionally painted. Color swatches are for informational purposes only and may differ from the actual merchandise. Colors on your screen are also affected by monitor settings and browser.
The Frame Arms Girl series has lapped itself! We got the Ver 2.0 of the Gourai, and now it's the Stylet's turn! This isn't technically a 2.0 kit, but it is an improved version of the original with a new name. The base girl is the same as far as appearance goes, but the body structure has been greatly improved for enhanced stability and poseability, and a new host of accessories are included: improved backpack, smart gun, gatling gun, arm-mounted missile, and 3 interchangeable faces are all here to ensure you have plenty of posing options right out of the box!
This updated version of the New Flying Base provides all the great stability as the original, but this one comes with an additional arm so you can display a pair of kits in the air together! It has a ... (learn more)
Kotobukiya has completely invented an entire genre of model kits with its Frame Arms Girl line, and it all started with the Gourai; where better to start a series of remasters? The line has seen a lot... (learn more)
Another rendition of the Flying Base from Kotobukiya is here, and this time it has a bunch of additional support arms for a wide array of display purposes! The main arms has a ratchet function for eas... (learn more)
This new set combines the Frame Arms Girl and M.S.G Gigantic Arms series! Frame Arms Girl Hresvelgr (Unarmed)’s new costume is designed after the image of a racing suit, and she comes with four new ... (learn more)
Our distributor has been unable to provide us any information about the shipment status of this item. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this delay has caused!
This chain base set was mad... (learn more)
Look out AGP, there's competition for the cute robot girls market now! Feel free to think of this release as the Frame Architect of the Frame Arms Girl series; it features a brand new design with a fu... (learn more)
Gene from the popular mobile game Phantasy Star Online 2 es is here. Gene can be seen donning her Stella Tears outfit in this all new plastic model kit!
This Gene is made to be sharper in detail an... (learn more)
Soukou Musume is a new game by DMM and Level-5 based on the motif of Level-5’s Danball Senki, and now characters from the game are joining Kotobukiya’s plastic model kit lineup!
The third chara... (learn more)
The character with an innocent personality, Madoka Yuki, is rejoining the lineup in her Touou High School Summer Clothes! The contrast of the white and the navy blue in the uniform is quite striking! ... (learn more)
“Megami Device” is a plastic model kit series combining Bishoujo-style beauties and heavy-duty weapons and armor. Each character has a main body, or “machinika,” designed by Masaki Apsy along ... (learn more)
Upgrades People Upgrades!
The first version of Stylet ain't a bad kit. But this version takes the cake and gives out more! Updated limb structure, new face plates and equipment, and even parts to convert her back into the first version of Stylet! A Great kit indeed to set the bar for Frame Arms Girl quality going forward!
Was this review helpful to you?
1 Thank you for your feedback!You already votedSorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try again
Frame Arms Girl is a unique spin-off series that redesigns the robots of the original Frame Arms line as beautiful girls! The latest addition to the line is an upgraded version of Stylet. Based on Takayuki Yanase’s mech design and Humikane Shimada’s character design, Stylet XF-3 boasts vast improvements from the original Stylet model’s poseability and customizability.
- The kit includes a range of additional and newly redesigned parts that are not included in the original Stylet kit, including a smart gun, missiles, a large-scale gatling gun, bladed weapons, armor parts and more.
- The newly droid parts can be attached to the model's shoulders.
- The model has vastly improved range of movement and uses the thigh joints and skirt design from Gourai-Kai ver. 2.
- Stylet's signature pigtail parts have been redesigned, making them easier to pose at the connection point.
- The thigh armor is connected with a double ball joint, giving it a wider range of movement.
- The kit includes three newly designed pre-painted face parts: looking left/default expression, looking forward/shouting, and a smug expression with the eyes closed.
- It is possible to recreate the original Stylet design using the parts in the kit.
- Like Gourai-Kai ver. 2, the kit includes five sets of PVC hands with ball joints.
- The back booster can be transformed into a fighter drone.
- There are two choices for the back booster, the original design and a drone design.
- The kit includes decals for the eyes and other markings.
- The PVC hands are compatible with existing weapons from the MSG and Frame Arms series.
- The 3mm connectors on the arms and feet are compatible with gear from the MSG and Frame Arms series.