The prototype arrives!
A new prototype model of Nacchin, popular for its unique design and high-spec articulated features, is joining Kotobukiya’s plastic model kit lineup!
JGSDF Type 07-III Tank Nacchin is an original character created by the robot designer Moi, who is active on social media. With newly modeled parts and coloring, this newly designed prototype version is now available as a plastic model!
Not long after the rapid development of AI, the line between humans and machines was almost indistinguishable and technology to predict the future was taken for granted.
The Japan Ground Self-Defense Force (JGSDF) was the first to equip a new type of autonomous tank with a highly accurate future prediction AI.
While most people shied away from this technology and its near-human-level personality and communication skills, Captain Natsuki Kukuri nicknames her own unit "Nacchin" and treats it as an equal member of her team.
One day, while Natsuki and Nacchin are on duty, a sudden incident occurs that changes the world. What they once knew had been altered and fractured, resulting in the strange world they now find themselves in.
Finding that they are the only ones aware of this strange phenomenon, Natsuki and Nacchin set off in search of both an explanation and a way to turn things back.
The prototype of a new autonomous tank featuring a highly accurate future prediction AI.
It is being experimentally deployed in order to gather data to be used for the next Type 07 main battle tanks. Significant improvements on the hardware specs have been made compared to the Type 06, nicknamed "Roku," currently deployed by the JGSDF.
- New sculpts were made for areas such as the light armor on the shoulders and expanded transmission module on the back of the head, specially created by the original designer Moi for the purpose of this kit.
- This high-spec full-action model has 62 points of articulation.
- The model has a variety of articulation features, including those utilizing pop-out joints for the shoulders and knees and sliding joints for the thighs.
- The runners for the kit are made in six different colors, making it easy to assemble the model in its original color scheme with no painting required.
- The kit includes a WEAPON UNIT17 FREE-STYLE GUN in the Nacchin color scheme that can be armed onto Nacchin using the included weapon holding hands. The tank unit can also be attached to the expanded transmission module behind the head using the new attachment part.
- This model was designed with future customizations in mind, and the hatch on the head can be opened and closed like the original Nacchin.
- * The cockpit seat and pilot are not recreated on this model.
- The tail part is made of flexible wire that can be posed.
- The eye panel part (looking forward) is pre-painted with blue eyes on a black background.
- The kit includes three additional blank eye panel parts which can be affixed with the included decals to create a variety of expressions.
- The kit includes two “Universal Grip Parts” equipped with 3mm joints. These parts can be used with a wide range of parts, including M.S.G.
- Standard type Nacchin shoulder units including the large shield are included as optional parts.
- The point for 3mm connection joints on the bottom of the model is compatible with the included Nacchin base or the separately sold New Flying Base.
- Included Items: Prototype Nacchin Model, WEAPON UNIT17 FREE-STYLE GUN (Nacchin Color Scheme), WEAPON UNIT17 FREE-STYLE GUN Attachment Parts, Eye Panel Parts (Pre-Painted/Looking Forward x1, Blank x3), Weapon Holding Hands (Left and Right), Universal Grip Parts x2, Nacchin Standard Type Shoulder Units (Left and Right), 3mm Joints x4, Nacchin Stand, Decals
Finishing: Top Coat/Super Clear
You don't need cement.
You don't need paint.
Recommended for 15 years & up