Please Note: The products shown in photos have been professionally painted. Color swatches are for informational purposes only and may differ from the actual merchandise. Colors on your screen are also affected by monitor settings and browser.
Check product Condition in Description.
MG MSZ-006 Zeta Gundam Ver.Ka
MG MSZ-006 Zeta Gundam Ver.Ka Looking good! I might get this for the transformation alone. I don't have an MG Zeta just yet, ...
MG MSZ-006 Zeta Gundam Ver.Ka I want this! So hyped for this, really love how painstakingly accurate this is to the original li ...
MG MSZ-006 Zeta Gundam Ver.Ka Never was a big fan of the Zeta series, but the Zeta Gundam is a very unique gundam, as well the ZZ ...
Gundam Series Mobile Suit Zeta Gundam
Condition This is a model kit and requires assembly.
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
sebastiand21 wants this! -4m
I want this!
So hyped for this, really love how painstakingly accurate this is to the original line art!Comment Thank you for your feedback! You already voted Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try again
afrothunder wants this! -6m
Never was a big fan of the Zeta series, but the Zeta Gundam is a very unique gundam, as well the ZZ Gundam.Comment Thank you for your feedback! You already voted Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try again
sctvita5130 wants this! -6m
Zaku 2's Head fit for Zeta Gundam the Ver Ka from Mobile Suit Gundam ZZ is True in 1986 to 1987.Comment Thank you for your feedback! You already voted Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try again
- Pursuing the proportions in the anime setting draft by Mr. Kazumi Fujita.
- Refine the structure and shape of each unit so that both MS form and wave rider form are not broken, and build a transformation mechanism. Simplify complex gimmicks and realize updated transformations.
- The reproducibility of the poses in the play is improved by securing a wide range of motion in the MS form. By providing a lock mechanism for each part, it is possible to have a stable display like a fixed aircraft model in wave rider mode.
- Metallic extra finish is applied to various parts of the aircraft, and water slide decals designed by Hajime Katoki are included.
- Accessories: Shield x 1, Beam rifle × 1, Beam saber × 2, Grenade launcher cartridge × 2, Hand parts × 1 set, Display joint x 2 types (for MS/WR), Figure x 2 types, Foil seal × 1, Water transfer type decal × 1
Finishing: Top Coat/Super Clear
You don't need cement.
You don't need paint.
Recommended for 15 years & up
I want it! I have it!
Share your thought
Click I have it! and add your personal review to get 5 GP points instantly!
Click I want it! and share your thought and add your wishlist
Be the first to review this product