Please Note: The products shown in photos have been professionally painted. Color swatches are for informational purposes only and may differ from the actual merchandise. Colors on your screen are also affected by monitor settings and browser.
Check product Condition in Description.
PG MBF-P02 Gundam Astray Red Frame
Worth the Time This is my first and only PG I've bought so far, I have a couple of negatives, but first, t ...
cool PG it was fun to build took me 4 days
A Monumental Undertaking I received this as a present, but i was not prepared for the amount of work involved in constructing ...
Gundam Series Mobile Suit Gundam SEED
Character Video Character Video
Condition This is a model kit and requires assembly.
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
dannygunpla has this! -5y
The only Seed line I'll support I never been a fan of seed but I really like the Astray line up. I was told by Nick that this PG was amazing for its posability so I had to try it. yeah This thing is nuts.. Packed with detail and looks great. 4 on the design because as cool as the red frame is.. I like the expansion parts more.Comment Thank you for your feedback! You already voted Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try again
anachronicler has this! -2y
A Monumental Undertaking I received this as a present, but i was not prepared for the amount of work involved in constructing this goliath. The intricate detailing on such a scale is amazing, as big as it is, i'm sure it has more pieces per square inch than any high grade. I love it, and it is truly a Centerpiece if ever there was one, but the construction process was something else. highly recommend it if you ever get the chance 10/10Comment Thank you for your feedback! You already voted Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try again
chukipuki has this! -1m
Worth the Time
This is my first and only PG I've bought so far, I have a couple of negatives, but first, the positives;
Very in depth built, took a vast amount of time to complete and it was very satisfying from beginning to end. Every joint feels tight and secure for the most part, and it is extremely flexible.
The cons, on the other hand;
I feel for my case I just had a large deal of bad luck. One of the two metal parts for one of the joints was too small for the parts to fit in properly, causing me to have to MacGyver the holes, otherwise I wouldn't have been able to finish the model. A couple of pieces seem to fit very loosely, especially the grey pieces for the hips, they were so loose I had to super glue them to the torso, otherwise they would shoot off every time I turned it.
Overall the positives heavily outweighed the cons in my case and I heavily recommend it, you luck will probably be much better than mine.Comment Thank you for your feedback! You already voted Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try again
Luis Brooks has this! -4y
Amazing PG I dove into this head first as my first gunpla build ever. It took me quite a while, but well worth the time. The amount of detail in the kit is amazing. Still have a ways to go to panel line and sticker but even without it; it amazing and high poseable. I highly recommend it, already looking at PG Strike or Exia after this, since it was a joy to put together.Comment Thank you for your feedback! You already voted Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try again
kaoticprototype wants this! -3y
I want this!
My favorite astray. I will have the soon.Comment Thank you for your feedback! You already voted Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try again
- After four years of secret development, the PG Gundam Astray Red Frame makes its big debut!
- In keeping with the "Red Frame" designation, the movable frame around which the Perfect Grade series is designed is molded in red, with a completely articulated structure for exciting and flexible posing!
- Shoulder units can extended outwards for expanded range of movement.
- Elbows feature multi-joint construction which allows complex poses, such as drawing the sword.
- Stomach unit features full articulation, including "hydraulic" cylinders.
- Knee armor designed to move along with poses.
- Calf frame extends and retracts.
- Battery-powered light-emitting diode (LED) system can be switched on to illuminate the eyes.
- The Red Frame's trademark weapon, the "Gerbera Straight" long sword, features separate blade, guard, and pommel construction just like a real sword!
- Blade portion is chromed plastic for a realistic finish, and features engraving on the lower part of the blade.
- Guard and pommel-end are gold chromed plastic with detailed sculpting.
- Blade is designed so as to be fastened in the pommel with rivets.
- The scabbard for the Gerbera Straight incorporates a newly designed suspension unit for connection to the body.
- Additional accessories include a beam rifle with accurate internal detail; a shield with actual direct-view shutter feature; and two beam sabers.
- Includes instruction manual, mechanical description, and an original comic drawn by artist Koichi Tokita.
Finishing: Top Coat/Super Clear
You don’t need cement.
You don’t need paint.
Recommended for 15 years & up
I want it! I have it!
Share your thought
Click I have it! and add your personal review to get 5 GP points instantly!
Click I want it! and share your thought and add your wishlist