Please Note: The products shown in photos have been professionally painted. Color swatches are for informational purposes only and may differ from the actual merchandise. Colors on your screen are also affected by monitor settings and browser.
Check product Condition in Description.
RG OZ-13MS Gundam Epyon
RG OZ-13MS Gundam Epyon SheeeeeeeeSh I NEED !!!!!
RG OZ-13MS Gundam Epyon Holy frick this looks awesome, GOTTA HAVE IT
RG OZ-13MS Gundam Epyon I want this! This was announced the same day I finished the MG Epyon xD
Articulation, transformation, detail, it's all here!! Not only that, but the heat whip comes pre-molded on the runner so you don't have to go through the hell of assembling each individual link of it like you used to. Fans of Wing (or just fans of incredibly cool mobile suit designs) are not going to want to miss this one!
Gundam Series New Mobile Report Gundam Wing
Condition This is a model kit and requires assembly.
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
drexsanity wants this! -2m
Holy frick this looks awesome, GOTTA HAVE ITComment Thank you for your feedback! You already voted Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try again
- The torso can swing on 2 + 1 axes, and the abdomen can be expanded forward to improve compatibility when bending forward.
- We adopt lock mechanism to hip joint. Both deformation and movement are compatible, and it is possible to swing robustly and widely.
- A wide range of expressions can be added to poses with the movable axis added to the upper part of the wrist and the movable forearm roll.
- Shoulder armor deploys, allowing you to raise your arms while keeping your shoulders in position. It also supports powerful poses that raise the beam sword with both hands.
- Blade follows the movement of the knee and does not interfere with natural kneeling.
- The wing parts are linked with the movement of the wings. The height of the wings can be adjusted by moving the base shaft.
- In MA mode, the corners and mouth can be opened to express facial expressions.
- A pull-out ball movement is built into the shin to realize the movement of the neck. The movable axis of the thigh creates a flexible neck movement like a pterosaur.
- Advanced MS joint is adopted for the heat rod. Realizes a sharp form like a sword and flexible movement that draws a spiral.
- The cable that connects the beam sword and the mount latch uses a lead wire.
- Accessories: Beam sword × 1, Beam sword holder × 1, Shield x 1, Heat rod × 1, Hand parts × 1 formula, Display joint x 2 types (for MS/MA), Lead wire x 1, Realistic decal × 1
Finishing: Top Coat/Super Clear
You don't need cement.
You don't need paint.
Recommended for 15 years & up
I want it! I have it!
Share your thought
Click I have it! and add your personal review to get 5 GP points instantly!
Click I want it! and share your thought and add your wishlist
Be the first to review this product