Please Note: The products shown in photos have been professionally painted. Color swatches are for informational purposes only and may differ from the actual merchandise. Colors on your screen are also affected by monitor settings and browser.
We have an extremely dedicated dinosaur enthusiast on staff, and we're pretty sure this is the item she's been waiting for her entire life. Check out the description below for all of the extremely specific scientific details behind the mold of this model kit, but in the meantime enjoy that it's a PLASTIC MODEL KIT OF A DINOSAUR SKELETON! YES!
We have to say, the difference between the AMPLIFIED and normal Digimon lines is hilarious. You go from just the sharpest, edgiest, wolverine-est kits out there to "a little sharp dude" and there's so... (learn more)
This item's box suffered cosmetic damage. This could include bent, crushed, or torn corners/edges, punctures in the box, opened tape, price stickers/adhesive residue, or other aesthetic defects. All e... (learn more)
With over 36 million copies sold, Mega Man is a video game franchise loved by fans of all generations throughout the world. The Mega Man X series has become a core brand within the franchise, known fo... (learn more)
Reproduce the Rising Pegasus!
Green Kuuga, Pegasus Form is here!
From "Kamen Rider Kuuga", "Figure-rise Standard Kamen Rider Kuuga Pegasus Form / Rising Pegasus" that can reproduce Pegasus Form an... (learn more)
It's nice to see that the current iteration of Pokemon model kits isn't going to be unceremoniously abandoned like they were the first time around! Unlike the Quick line, this set is fully articulated... (learn more)
Imagine Skeleton from the ancient memory of fossil.
- The total length is about 35 cm. A plastic model that incorporates the latest theories and scientific knowledge into a volume of 1/32 and allows you to experience the assembly of skeletal specimens in a simulated manner.
― Because of the bent posture at the moment of jumping, the part where the abdominal bones (gastralium) are twisted in conjunction with the skin and are in close contact with each other is expressed by modeling.
- Three bones are tightly strengthened, faithfully reproducing the special instep that supported the weight approaching 10 tons.
- The wishbone located at the base of the shoulder, which supports both short but strong arms, reproduces the traces of stress fractures caused by strong impact.
- The marks of the holes where nerves passed through the lips are also reproduced with precision modeling unique to the plastic model.
- The tooth profile created by meshing with the lower jaw teeth is also reproduced in the upper jaw parts.
― The long tail, which is a weapon and keeps the balance of the center of gravity of the body, has small bones connected to the tip and expresses its delicate shape.
- Comes with a pedestal that reproduces the plants of the Cretaceous period. Fine details are applied to each leaf.
- A separate volume comes with a commentary booklet supervised by dinosaur expert Kyoichi Tomita.
Includes: Instruction manual x 1, Manual booklet x 1, Dedicated pedestal x 1